“You don’t have to have been a boxer to teach boxing”
– Tony Jeffries, Olympic medalist boxer & BNB Academy Co-Creator/instructor
The BNB Academy courses were created by the team of people that brought boxing fitness to the forefront of the fitness industry.
Est 2012, Box ‘N Burn was named #1 gym in California by Men Fitness Magazine and #1 boxing fitness class in the world…
Tony Jeffries … Bronze medalist in the 2008 Olympic Games for Great Britain, 106 fights in his career, winning x7 national titles and a European gold medal. Since then the former undefeated professional boxer has taught 10’s of thousands of people how to box and how to teach boxing using the BNB method.
Kevan Watson … created the famous Box ‘N Burn fitness class. A former athlete, amateur boxer & S&C coach for the UC Kentucky basketball team. Undefeated in his short amatuer boxing career and now well-known for his world class mitt work and coaching others how to use mittwork effectively with clients.
Glenn “Six figure” Holmes … one of USA’s most successful personal trainers with a huge list of high profile clientele. He is the fitness director at Box ‘N Burn & the co-creator of the Academy certification. Glenn revels in sharing his passion, knowledge & effective strategies on to how to build powerful relationships, retain clientele and succeed in a highly competitive industry. His in-depth & highly valuable lecture is part of the level 1 course.
What you will learn…
- Wrapping hands effectively for boxing
- Boxing specific warm up
- How to box (we teach you the real fundamentals of boxing)
- How to and why we shadow box
- How to hit the heavy bag for technique & HIIT
- How to teach the fundamentals of boxing (BNB Method)
- Lecture “How to Build relationships and retain clients” w/ Glenn Holmes
- Safety first – Mitts
- How to hold the mitts and build basic combinations
- Advanced hand wrapping for boxing fitness
- Advanced boxing specific warm up
- Advanced boxing: punches, footwork & defence
- How to teach advanced boxing
- Lecture “How to use social media to build clientele & brand yourself as an elite fitness professional w/ Tony Jeffries
- How to hold the mitts for advanced punches
- How to build endless combination punches
Benefits of Becoming a Boxing Certified Coach…
- Certificate from the most reputable boxing fitness certification to get your clients faster results and grow your business.
- 24/7 access to the full video online video library so you can stay sharp and up speed on everything you learned.
- Exclusive access to our certified trainer Facebook group for feedback, support, and guidance to use your new certification to grow your business.
- Your personal mitt work assessment video which can be one of the most effective tools when trying to improve and correct mistakes.
- Professional pictures of you from the entire day which you can use for your own marketing and social media.
- 180” custom hand wraps so you can wrap hands like a professionally & safely.
- Certified Boxing Trainer T-Shirt which can be worn to promote your new skill set.
What you receive…
- Certified Boxing trainer T-shirt
- Access to the full online video library (never forget anything you learn)
- 180” BNBA custom handwraps
- Exclusive access to our BNB Certified Facebook trainer page
- Notepad, Pen, Laptop Stickers
- Your personal Mitt Work assessment video
- Professional pictures from the entire day
Class each day is from 9:30 AM – 5 PM
Please arrive early at 9:15 AM. There will be a 1 hour lunch break.
SEACOAST KETTLEBELL, 23 Horne St. | Dover, NH 03820
BOX ‘N BURN ACADEMY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Box ‘N Burn Academy prides itself on providing real value for every student who partakes in the course. With reasonable & fair requests, we offer a money back guarantee to all students who feel they did not receive their money’s worth after taking the course.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Cancellations made at least 2 weeks before the course date can be refunded in full via PayPal, credited towards a future live course, or credited towards our online course. Cancellations made less than 2 weeks before the course date are eligible for a credit towards our online course but otherwise will not be refunded.