Box ‘N Burn Online Academy – Level 1 and Level 2 give you the same boxing fitness certification as our in-person courses but allow you to learn at your own pace from anywhere with a good WIFI connection, at any time that is convenient for you.
Learn in your own time and at your own speed
Become a certified boxing fitness trainer
Receive CEU’s for NASM 0.7 ACE 0.9 AFFA 6 ISSA
Continued online support
The online courses consist of 46 video lessons in Level 1 and 36 video lessons in Level 2.
After each lesson you will need to answer multiple choice questions to move on to the next lesson.
You will also be required to upload 3 videos in Level 1 and 6 videos in Level 2 of you executing the techniques you just learned. Box ’N Burn Academy staff will watch and grade your videos and give you feedback.
NASM 0.7 ACE 0.9 AFFA 6 ISSA
– Box ‘N Burn Academy Certified Boxing Trainer T-SHIRT, 180″ HANDWRAPS, NOTE PAD, BNB PEN, Boxing trainer laptop STICKER
– Certificate of Completion.
– full access to the “Certified Trainer Area” on the Academy website, which is packed with video content, so you can review anything you have learned from the course, as well as marketing materials to use. Videos can be watched to refresh your skills so you never forget any thing you have learned!
– Information on how to join our private membership “Certified Academy Trainers” Facebook group, where you will be part of the growing Box ‘N Burn trainer community! Join the private community, ask questions and build relationships.
What you learn from the course:
-How to properly wrap hands
-How to execute and coach a boxing specific warm-up
-How to box with real basic fundamentals
-How to teach boxing
-How and why we shadow box
-The correct way to hit a heavy bag and why we use them
-How to use the heavy bag for high-intensity training
-The qualities of a good personal trainer
-How to hit the focus mitts
-Safety measures of holding the focus mitts
-How to hold the focus mitts and build combinations
The course has three sections:
– SECTION 1: Getting Started
– SECTION 2: How to Box
– SECTION 3: Mitt-work
These sections are broken down into detailed lessons, all taught via video and the official Box ‘N Burn Academy method. After each video lesson, you will have a series of questions testing you on the information you learned in the video tutorial.
You will be given access to the first two sections (Getting Started and How to Box). Once you complete these sections and satisfactorily answer all questions, you will then submit your own demonstration videos for assessment by the Box ‘N Burn Academy team.
At this point, the team will give personal feedback on each video. If the video demo successfully demonstrates that you have learned the content at a satisfactory level, you will then be given access to the final section (Mitt-work). We will be with you every step of the way giving you constructive feedback and encouragement!
The Mitt-work section follows the same format as the Getting Started and How to Box sections, with video tutorials and follow-up questions. You will be required to submit a video at the end of this section for final assessment demonstrating proficient mitt-work skills before earning your certification.